Learn how to wield data & analytics from pros like Scott Monty, Nate Elliott: $400 discount to The Social Shake-Up expires this Friday
Data is useless if you don’t speak the language of analytics. Fortunately for you, we’re gathering some of the best translators around and bringing them together at this year’s Social Shake-Up in Atlanta.
Because despite the name, our conference is about so much more than social. In fact, we’ve got a whole track that’s devoted to data and analytics, packed with top experts from leading companies like Bitly, Arby’s, Siemens Healthcare, FedEx, Coca-Cola, and Forrester.
- Learn all about real-time marketing and how to look past the hype from Chris Kerns, Head of Research & Analytics at Spredfast.
- Have a burning question about data as it pertains to your very own company? Come to our Q&A session, “Big Data Anonymous: Ask the Experts,” and get answers from our all-star panelists -- including high-level execs from FleishmanHillard, Teradata, and SHIFT Communications.
- If you’re struggling to get social buy-in from higher-ups, come at them with facts and figures straight from Forrester’s VP and Principal Analyst, Nate Elliott. He’ll teach you how to convince a reluctant C-Suite that social is worth it.
- Data these days is both real-time and ubiquitous. How can you wrangle an ocean of information into a usable stream that moves your marketing forward? Find out from Linda Brunner of Siemens Healthcare and Ned Kumar of FedEx Services.
And let’s not forget about our stellar keynotes:
- Hear from John Yembrick, who heads up NASA’s social program and has somehow amassed a following of over 10 million on Facebook, and nearly as many on Twitter...for a governmental agency.
- Our closing keynote will be delivered by author, activist, and Internet superstar George Takei. Need we say more?
Our Spring Pricing, which is good for 30% off passes, ends THIS FRIDAY. Once you do the math, we think you’ll agree that you can’t afford to miss out. So please join us this June in Atlanta!